Because I grew up in and was a minister in a "Sunday-keeping" Christian church for 18 years, many have asked since I became a "Sabbath-keeping" Christian, "Why do you now go to church on Saturday? What caused you to make the change?" This book is a result of my answering that question: "Why?"
Volumes – some immense in size and scope – have been written on this subject. I have been impressed to keep it, as we say in the South, short and sweet.
Debates – some heavy and heated – have been waged on this subject. I have been impressed to refrain from such a spirit and rather just share Why I Am A "Sabbath-keeping" Christian.
$1.95 [ PLUS S & H ]
A Few Ways This Book Can Be Used:
* Assist new Sabbath-keepers to explain "why" to family and friends
* Church foyer material for visitors
* Evangelism Crusade handout
* Inquirer Class or Prayer Meeting Study Guide
* Community / area literature distribution
* FREE book offer on church website